Here you can find information about our upcoming events and activities.
Careers in Corporate Treasury
We are fortunate to have an experienced corporate treasurer and ACT (Association of Corporate Treasurers) member and certification holder coming to present and discuss his career in finance.
Mr Andrew Burgess is an FX and Treasury manager at GE in Switzerland and will be giving a presentation on the life of a corporate treasurer. In addition to his professional career experience working in treasury, Mr Burgess will also discuss the ACT organization and qualification and the role it played in helping him start and develop his career.
Graduates of the MBCI masters program in treasury and investment are automatically eligible to receive an ACT qualification upon graduation. If you are considering applying to the MBCI treasury and investment masters program, this is a great opportunity to learn more about the ACT qualification, and how it can help you launch your career in treasury.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
HR, Mentoring Service
- Network of alumni and students
- Discover area of interest
- Check opportunities in the industry
Case Study Competition
Student-Managed Mutual Fund
- 6 – 8 analysts will be running the fund
- Analysts specialize into area
- Practical investment knowledge gained
- Invitation to experts from all areas
- Key focus on investment areas
- Learning outcome lectures and workshops
Equity Analysis Competition
- 20 Licences (more possible)
- Portfolio Management
- Winner is rewarded
- Investment topics
- Preparation for the competition
- 3 Levels (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)