Here you can find information about our upcoming events and activities.
Raiffeisen Workshop: Equity Research, Equity Valuation & Planning Models
Celebrating a new beginning for our Investment Society, we are excited to welcome Mag. Bernd Maurer, CIIA, Head of Company Research at Raiffeisen Centrobank for our first workshop.
Raiffeisen Centrobank, a leading Austrian investment bank, having strong competence centers for equities and derivatives in Austria, is willing to provide us, through its representative, with insights in the field of sell-side equity research, commonly used planning models and equity valuation.
After the workshop, the participants are invited to join us for some refreshments where an opportunity for networking and discussions with our guest will be possible.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
HR, Mentoring Service
- Network of alumni and students
- Discover area of interest
- Check opportunities in the industry
Case Study Competition
Student-Managed Mutual Fund
- 6 – 8 analysts will be running the fund
- Analysts specialize into area
- Practical investment knowledge gained
- Invitation to experts from all areas
- Key focus on investment areas
- Learning outcome lectures and workshops
Equity Analysis Competition
- 20 Licences (more possible)
- Portfolio Management
- Winner is rewarded
- Investment topics
- Preparation for the competition
- 3 Levels (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)